1. Promotes the common good as overall goal and the values of social justice, openness, transparency, tolerance, and subsidiarity.
2. Adopts a comprehensive development framework in analysis of issues by showing the inter-relationship between the socio-cultural with the economic and political aspects.
3. Provides a balanced and realistic picture of the history and culture, including the ongoing conflict.
4. Demonstrates the centrality of communication in peace building and peacemaking.
5. Uses the platform of dialogue and consultation.
6. Provides a balance between content, eg events, personalities, opinions, with processes, eg policy and reforms, frameworks and guidelines, research and analysis
7. Utilizes human interest stories and light anecdotes in presenting material.
8. Provides advice and counsel from experts especially on controversial issues.
9. Involves scholars from various disciplines and ideological persuasions.
10. Provides cross-cultural examples in peace-building and conflict resolution
11. Endeavors to present all sides in a controversy.
12. Avoids statements and content in any format that incite violence, hatred, and prejudice.